Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Getting Closer!!

Today we received an email from our adoption coordinater and we are now Number 6 on the list! I was pretty excited about that!! They got five referrals last week so that means there is a possibility that we could be in the next batch or, at least, in the one after. I was looking forward to being below 10 and it happened quickly. Dean and I were talking at dinner and we feel pretty certain now that our daughter has been born and is living in an orphanage somewhere right now. That is so surreal to think about. Please pray for her and for those that are looking after her. I think it is time to start getting ready for her! Babies R Us, here I come!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sooooo excited!!! What are you needing and wanting for my niece? I'll have to start checking the blog daily I guess!! Can't wait to hear more.

Aunt Beth

Aunt Debbie said...

I'm ready to GO SHOPPING!