Wednesday, February 20, 2008

One Year Later

It was just about a year ago that we started this process of adoption. It is hard to believe a year has gone by already. When we started our adoption, I naively expected to be traveling to Vietnam about now. Much has changed since we began and now we are in the middle of so many uncertainties regarding Vietnam adoption. We still have faith that our adoption will be completed and we will be bringing home our baby girl some time this year. I have learned so much during this time and God has been working in our lives to prepare us for the changes that will occur very soon. I believe in His timing and I am content to wait for Him. Patience has never been my strength but I am learning. I will be emailing our agency in two weeks to find out where we are on the list!

No comments: