Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The big call!!

Well, most of you who read this have heard our big news by now!! I didn't want to post it on here until we were able to share it with our family and church family. I think we have everyone covered so now I can share it with the world!


We got our referral!!!

Last Thursday, March 6, I received a call from our coordinator who shared the good news with us!! I cannot share details on the internet yet but I can tell you she is absolutely beautiful and we are so in love with her already. When I looked at that face I felt an immediate connection and I felt like I knew her already.

Now the hardest part is yet to come. Now that I have seen her it breaks my heart that I cannot hold her and give her the love and care she needs and deserves. Please pray for her and for the process to bring her home to go smoothly and quickly. I really mean that. We need your prayers.

I will post more about her and everything later but I wanted to share the news with all of you!!

Thanks to all of you who commented last week. It was nice to know you are really reading this!!



2 comments:

Leanne said...

I am so excited for you and your family!!! I am praying for a speedy I-600 process!

With love,
Leanne

Kim and Chris Wheaton said...

Congratulations on your referral!!!
I just found your blog and I will look foreward to following your journey to get your daughter! Blessings,
Kim Wheaton
www.weareblessednotlucky.blogspot.com