Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Day One

I woke up this morning to find the email we have been waiting for, our receipt from USCIS that they have our I600 paperwork and they will be processing it. Yea!! It says, as we knew it would, that this can take up to 60 business days. We are praying it will not take even close to that. We are getting so close!! As soon as we get this approval, it will be time to go get her!!

I am going to try and post something daily and keep track of the days on here. I'm not making any promises, just going to try it. Thanks for all of you who read this and pray for us. This whole process has had such a huge impact on our faith and I hope it has touched others as well.



Thought for the Day: Day One

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you,
and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11 (our family verse)

6 comments:

Crystal Olson said...

Glad to hear the good news!! I'll be checking your site more often for your updates. I'm very excited for your family, and I'm looking forward to the news that you are going to get Anna!!!!! Sending my love and prayers, Crystal

Leanne said...

I am crying as I read this. I am so happy for you. I pray it is really soon!

The Dentons said...

Can't wait to meet your sweet baby girl! :)

Kim and Chris Wheaton said...

I pray you get your approval soon! This wait is soooo hard, but soon you will have your daughter and it will all seem like a distant memory!

Lori said...

So excited to read your news, today, we just talked last night!
I pray you will have Anna in your arms very soon! Can't wait!
Love
Lori

sumi said...

I am so glad for you! Praying that Anna will be with you very soon...