Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Day Six

Well, I made it for six days but I am going to have to give up on the idea of posting every day of the countdown. We are leaving tomorrow morning to go camping in Orlando and I am doubtful I will have internet connection. We are going to the state homeschool convention which will be good and so we decided to camp while we are there. We love to camp. I do hope to check my email at the hotel where the convention is going on. I doubt there will be any big news but I don't want to miss it if it comes. Anyway, thank you to all of you who do check this daily. I will be back on Saturday and maybe there will be something to actually write about!

1 comment:

Sheree said...

I enjoy reading your blog daily, it is like we are talking only using the typing method of communitcation, but still I do miss you.. love to Dean and Allie and hugs in my heart for Emma..