Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Fifteen Years

Last week, Dean and I celebrated our fifteenth wedding anniversary. We were on a plane all day bringing home our new daughter, Anna Grace. Everything had happened so fast over the previous two weeks that I didn't even have a card to give him. I just wanted to write this post to let him know how much I love him and that, though we have changed in many ways, I am still the same girl inside. The one who drove into Whitehall Camp sixteen years ago with a broken spirit and a wounded heart. The one who looked up to see him standing there and knew she was home. The one who still finds her home wherever he happens to be.
video

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! You two have been through so much! We have felt the heartbreaks with you and rejoiced in the triumphs with you! God has been so faithful to never leave you or forsake you! You are so blessed to have found each other,to have three beautiful daughters, and to celebrate 15 years of abiding love! We love you!
Chris & Skip

Lynn said...

Stacey, the video was beautiful. I've only known you for the last year, so it was so cool to see how you and Dean have grown together over the years, not to mention the changing hairstyles! (both yours AND Dean's. :o) ) Congratulations on 15 years of marriage with many more to come.

Lynn

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Belated!
You did a beautiful job on the video. Made me cry and laugh.
Brought back lots of memories.
Love you both.
Lori

Aunt Debbie said...

I'm glad all the guys were gone by the time I started watching the video - tears flowed again, figure that. Happy Anniversary & Many, Many, More! Love You Guys!

sheree said...

Happy anniversary to you both, God has blessed you lives so much and I know he will continue to do the same daily. Thank you both for the gift of your lives