Tuesday, July 29, 2008

One Month

Tomorrow will be one month since we made that long drive to the orphanage to pick up Anna Grace. It is hard to believe it has been that long. She has changed so much in four short weeks. She had her second doctor visit today and she has gained another pound!! The ear infection is all better and everything looked good. He was impressed with her development so far. She is a little behind but catching up fast. It feels like she has been a part of our lives forever. She just fits. Our life has definitely changed but I wouldn't go back and undo anything.

My parents came up yesterday to meet Anna and take me out for my birthday:



Hey, what's this big pink thing?

I think I'll touch it!


It feels weird, Mom!
Check out my cool hat:


This is my new best friend!

I like her too:

I can't wait til they let me touch this thing:


This is my favorite toy:
Even when I'm sleepy:
I can sit up:
Maybe not yet!





5 comments:

sheree said...

oh my gosh she is so happy and beautiful, your mom and dad look great, so glad to hear she is thriving and so happy. I had no doubts that she would have so much love in her life.

The Dentons said...

Pavin can't wait to meet his little girl friend. Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday. :)

Erika said...

Happy Birthday Stacey! We can't wait to see you all and meet little Anna! :) We love the photos!!!

Cheryl F. said...

Your baby is beautiful. It is amazing how they change into all smiles. I am very happy for you and would love to talk with you. We are also adopting from Hanoi area and I think our babies were at the same orphanage. I would love to talk with you. My email is
KYFLGirl@aol.com and my website is www.whattonameher.blogspot.com Congratulations. I hope to hear from you.
Cheryl F
Jacksboro, TN

Judy said...

Wow! How Anna has grown. It is so good to be able to get on your bolg and see the pictures.
It is also great to see how God is blessing your lives your writing touch my life. Isn't He good!
Love you guys so much.
Gramma Judy