Monday, July 14, 2008

Under Construction

I guess I have to apologize to all of you who tried to get on the blog today and couldn't. I was trying to change things around so I closed it. I am still not happy with the way it is but I don't have time to work on it so it will have to do for a while.

The last few days have been crazy. I am exhausted. I can't seem to get back on the right time and neither can anyone else. We go to bed by eight and wake up at three. It stinks. I feel like I can't accomplish the simplest of tasks. Oh well.

Anna is doing great. She is a little more clingy but I think that is good. I can't imagine what is going through her mind with all of the changes in her little life. She is getting more active every day. She is rolling both ways now. She had her first cereal yesterday and seemed to enjoy it.


We had a wonderful welcome home from our friends here and Anna was able to meet her church family yesterday which was awesome. We have some great people in our church. We are blessed to be a part of this family.






This wasn't much of a post but I wanted to get things back up before I got any more phone calls!

4 comments:

Crystal Olson said...

Oh, it is so good to see Anna home and surrounded by people that love her. I also think she is starting to get those adorable chubby baby cheeks! What a little blessing from God!!!
Luv, Crystal & family

Uncle Jim said...

Hi Olson Family,

What a nice post. My first thought on reading about your new sleeping hours was "What's wrong with that?" since my day starts at 4 a.m. But . . . I realize most people don't have to have such a crazy schedule as mine. (Uncle Jim)
Good to see the supportive smiles, happy faces and also to sense a sigh of relief from you folks. We look forward to making another trip to JAX to "bond". I might even stay up late (8 - 10 p.m.)to get even more caught up on things.
Love from Uncle Jim & Aunt Hallie

shawn said...

We have been following along in this journey with you and have seen the ups and downs come your way. It is so good to see this part of the journey come to an end. To see you at home as a family with Anna Grace. We have felt your pain and sorrow and we now feel your joy. Congratulations with your new addition. We can not wait to see her and you in a couple of days. May God continue to bless your journey together.
Love, The Morgan's

Lori said...

It is good to see you guys at home and the love that surrounds you and Anna. It has a been a privilege and a blessing to be a part of your journey. Can't wait to see everyone and hold Anna.
Love
Lori