Monday, September 22, 2008

100th Post!!

Well, it is Post 100 and I can't think of anything profound to say because it is late and I am tired so here are some pictures because I know that is what you want to see anyway!!


We had a good time camping although we are not really beach people. We prefer the mountains but it was fun to take Anna for the first time.
She wasn't too sure about the wind,
But she loved to put her feet in the water!!
As you can see, she was overwhelmed by the excitement of it all!

She kept getting herself stuck in between the bed and the canvas of the camper and thought it was so funny...
Helping Daddy cheat at Canasta!
This is a good hair day... you should see the bad!

This is Anna and our neighbor, Neely, just hanging out.
Swinging with one of their favorite people (who left us)...
She doesn't quite get the point of the exersaucer yet...


Two of my Girls!!


Allie and Fay!





4 comments:

Leanne said...

What great pictures! Looks like you guys had a blast!

I especially love the one of Anna asleep on the beach. :)

Pam F. said...

Wow.. that sure looks like you had fun!! I can't believe how big she is getting!! What a different little girl than such a short time ago! I love the pic's!!

Anonymous said...

Hey can you send us a picture of Anna in the outfit Jon got for her so I print it for him? He is really attached to her. :) Rachel

Leanne said...

Thanks Stacey :)