Monday, September 8, 2008

Changes on the way...

I have decided to make some changes to this blog. I considered closing it down but I enjoy writing and it gives me an outlet for my thoughts and feelings, so I am going to make it private instead. I'm not sure if I have any readers out there but if you do read this and would like to continue, please let me know through a comment or email so I can send you the password.

I am a private person by nature so the idea of having everything out there for the world to see always bothered me so now that the adoption is completed I think I will go with my instincts and keep it private. I hope you all understand!

13 comments:

sumi said...

Hi Stacey!

Please send me a password! I haven't commented much lately but I am still here!

Anonymous said...

Lindsey and I enjoy reading your blog!
-Heather P.

Nicole Susan said...

I'd loved to still be able to read!! Love ya

Beth said...

I hope I can keep reading. I find your writing inspiring at times and a way to know you better.

Leanne said...

You know I would love the PW :)

sheree said...

I am still here also Stacey, please sent me the password. I keep up with you all and love to read it

Lauren W. said...

Hey Mrs. Olson! I love and enjoy reading you blog! Please sent me the password!

Sheree said...

Me aain, thinking of you and praying for you

Crystal Olson said...

Stacey,
We enjoy keeping up with your family by reading your blog. We also understand the need for privacy, that is why we did a password protected totsite for our family! luv, Crystal

Tracy said...

I do read your blog. If you feel comfortable about it, you can give me your password.

Uncle Jim & Aunt Hallie said...

Please either keep us posted via a blog or a personal e-mail address if you prefer.

We have to rely on the miracle of electronics since face-to-face is soooo infrequent.

Carly said...

I would love to keep reading as well! :)

Miss you guys!!
Carly

Pam F said...

Hi Stacey,

I love reading your blog and would love to be able to continue doing so. If you would rather keep your thoughts private I understand, but if you don't mind sharing them with your friends.. I hope you will consider me one!! God has certainly given you the gift of writing!! I meant to tell you how sorry I was I didn't get up to camp to see Anna.. I sure would have loved to have seen that little angel :)