Thursday, September 18, 2008

Out of Here!!

Well, we are off to the beach for a long weekend of camping! We are very much in need of some time to relax and regroup. It has been stressful around here lately. Hopefully, this break will provide us with some new perspective and a new outlook on life.

I apologize for all of the moving around lately. I really wanted to get some privacy but I decided that just taking my last name out of the address would be helpful. I googled our last name and the word adoption and our blog was the first thing to come up. That freaked me out a little! I feel much better now. I'm sure I lost some of my readers in all of this moving, which was kind of the purpose. If you know anyone who knows us and has been following along, please feel free to pass our new address along.

I noticed that my next post will be my 100th post!! That's alot of posting! Hopefully, there will be some pictures of Anna's first trip to the beach. Thanks for sticking with me!

No comments: