Wednesday, October 21, 2009

"Whatever..." Wednesday

Well, I have not been good about doing my "Whatever... Wednesdays" every week but I am not going to give up! In case you do not know what I am talking about here is what a "Whatever...Wednesday" is...




I am trying to take some time on Wednesdays to focus on all of the good things going on in my life. I got the idea from the verse found in Philippians 4:8, "Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things." In our world today we need all of the whatevers we can find!! So here are a few of mine: (with a few random pictures thrown in)



I am so very grateful for a wonderful church family who honored us for Pastor Appreciation Month with so many cards and gifts! We will be enjoying many meals out as well as some Meadows custard and Sheetz coffee for many months to come!






I was so amazed at the thoughtfulness God showed when He sat me beside just the right person at MOPS last week. As we talked we found that we have both experienced the loss of a child as well as international adoption. I am looking forward to getting to know her better!




I am beyond thankful that Anna is sleeping better though we still have far to go IMO!!





Wow!! The fall colors are amazing this year! I have been looking forward to this for so long and it has been prettier than any of my memories!






I am relieved and thankful that a health scare Dean had turned out to be okay.





Allie has been working so hard at school and she has straight A's right now so we are so very proud of her!






God has blessed me with many friends, new and old, who I can laugh with, cry with, and just be me with and I have been reminded this week that this is a gift I should appreciate and treat with care. So, you know who you are ,friends, and I love and appreciate each of you. You are definitely "Whatevers" to me!!





1 comment:

Uncle Jim said...

Always look forward to your updates Stacey. What growth you are experiencing! I admire your maturity. It is inspiring to me to get on with it in my own life.