Wednesday, December 2, 2009

"Whatever..." Wednesday

Wow, it has been a long time since I've blogged. I haven't felt like saying much lately but hopefully this will pass soon. I miss blogging...

Since I don't feel much like acually saying anything I will share a Whatever Wednesday in pictures. If you read my blog you know what a Whatever Wednesday is and if you don't see the post below...

With the Thanksgiving season I have had many Whatever moments with family and friends for which I am truly thankful.


We had the opportunity to hang out with some college friends over Thanksgiving weekend. It was good to see them and their children even if it made me feel extremely old...




We spent two days with family and, though I didn't get pictures of all of our family, I love and apreciate each of them.



Anna Grace and cousin Nathan





My sister and brother-in-law






Anna Grace and cousin Nikki





Anna Grace and cousin Nicholas









Allie and Nikki







Uncle Skip and the flying turkey




We also had a special visit two weeks ago by our dear friend, Debbie, from Florida. She spent a few days with us and we definitely are grateful to have her in our lives. We love you, Debbie! PLEASE come see us again!






No comments: