Thursday, May 5, 2011

Here Comes the Sun!






Here comes the sun












Here comes the sun, and I say












It's alright










Little Darling


It's been a long, cold lonely winter







Little Darling


It feels like years since it's been here














Here comes the sun


Here comes the sun, and I say


It's alright











Little Darling


The smiles returning to the faces










Little Darling


It seems like years since it's been here









Here comes the sun


Here comes the sun, and I say


It's alright








Sun, sun, sun, here it comes


Sun, sun, sun, here it comes









Sun, sun, sun, here it comes


Sun, sun, sun, here it comes


Sun, sun, sun, here it comes









Little Darling


I feel that ice is slowly melting












Little Darling


It feels like years since it's been clear










Here comes the sun


Here comes the sun, and I say


It's alright











Here comes the sun


Here comes the sun








It's alright


It's alright





1 comment:

Uncle Jim said...

Well done Stacey. I like the way you tied the lyrics in with the pictures. Indeed . . . here comes the sun.
Love to all . . .